Car Accident Checklist - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
What to do after the car accident:
- exchange names & addresses with all parties including witnesses
- check your vehicle and if it is safe to drive, proceed to your destination
- call Armstrongs of Parkdale to recover your vehicle
If another vehicle is involved in car accident:
- do not admit liability even if you think you are in the wrong
- if persons are injured, stop and lend assistance if you can
- call police and ambulance - if necessary
What details to collect for your Insurance Claim:
- Other Driver Vehicle Type.
- Other Driver Registration Number.
- Other Driver License Number.
- Other Driver Address.
- Other Driver Telephone Number.
- Other Driver Insurance Company.
- Accident Address, Date and Time.